Chief Operating OfficerQuantum Endorphine Digital
Experienced cross-cultural communication and new media specialist, consultant to leading international organizations. Applying strengths in project management, and drawing on an academic background in cross-cultural psychology, anthropology and sociology, to deliver innovative digital media solutions for activism and advocacy.
• Co-Founded digital communications agency Endorphine Concept, France, before successfully selling the client portfolio to one of the region’s leading media groups.
• Co-founder of Endorphine Concept, Cambodia, an award winning agency that plays an active role in the country’s emerging digital communications industry.
• Established the first online hub in Cambodia dedicated to New Technologies and Startups.
• Founder of the NGO ‘Initiatives Interculturelles’, which was funded by Xavier Niel’s foundation and received an ‘Envie d’agir’ prize awarded by the French Ministry of Youth.
• Acknowledged expert in digital and social media use for advocacy and activism, online communications and community outreach initiatives.
• Extensive experience in training students and activists in all aspects of cross-cultural and social good approaches.